And we'll keep torturing the English language until it talks- I think every one is getting more from this web page, and your views are nice designed for new viewers. [I prefer to think of my views as intelligent designed.]
- Quality articles or reviews is the key to invite the vistors to pay a quick visit the website. [As opposed to, say, this blog?]
- What I don't realize is actually how you are not actually a lot more well-preferred than you may be right now. [Actually?]
- Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your website and in accession capital to assert that I get in fact enjoyed account your blog posts. [It's like talking to my broker -- and I don't understand him either.]
|See that lumber truck in the foreground? That's what|
all the excitement's about.
- I do believe all the ideas you've offered to your post. They're really convincing and will certainly work. [You are sooooo gullible.]
- Such clever work and reporting! [Yes, my investigative reporting about 1950s Made in Japan friction toys holds nothing back!]
- So nice to discover someone with genuine thoughts on this subject. [Yes, there are so many poseurs writing about vintage Japanese penny toys.]
A Fastidious FinishFastidious Spam continues to draw comments from the very subject of the post -- spambots.
- Incredible quest there. What happened next? [Well, your fake comment got featured in a Spam Roundup post. The End.]
That's a wrap for 2016. We'll actually be continuing this series next year with actual spam comments that actually don't make actual sense. I promise it will be nice designed. Happy New Year, everyone!