Thursday, October 31, 2013

Spam Roundup October, 2013

There's spam, and then there's spam so oddly written it's somewhat amusing.  Here's a roundup of some of the "best" comments I received this month from spambots around the world.

Torturing syntax should be a crime
 - It's very trouble-free to find out any matter on net as compared to books, as I found this post at this web page.
Trying to decipher this comment, though, is anything but trouble-free.

- I'm gone to convey my little brother, that he should also pay a visit this weblog on regular basis to take updated from hottest information.
I have this image of a man pushing around his little brother in a wheelbarrow....

If you're not part of the solution... 
- І thinκ the aԁmin оf thiѕ sіte iѕ іn fаct workіng hаrd fοr his ωebѕіte, sіnce hеге every mаteгial is quality bаsеd information.
And the more spam like this I get from bots like you, the harder I have to work!

You bet your -- 
- I'll immediately snatch your rss as I can not find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly let me realize in order that I may subscribe. Thanks.
Stop grabbing my rss.

Huh? - 
 - This paragraph gives clear idea in favor of the new visitors of blogging, that really how to do running a blog.
I have no clear idea of what you're trying to say

What a guy! What a world! 
 - Wow, that's what I was looking for, what a material!

Variations on a fastidious theme (see: Fastidious Spam)
 - Hello to all, how is all, I think every one is getting more from this web site, and your views are fastidious designed for new people.

 - Thanks in favor of sharing such a nice thought, piece of writing is fastidious, thats why i have read it entirely
This comment was left for the post "Fastidious Spam" -- of course

No comments:

Post a Comment