Friday, October 30, 2015

Spam Roundup, October 2015

There's spam, and then there's spam so oddly written it's somewhat amusing. Here's a roundup of some of the "best" comments I received this month from spambots around the world.

Pardon my English


The next time you use an auto-translate program, consider this: if you don't speak the language, you won't really know how well the program did. For example:

 - Hello very nice web site! Guy.. Excellent.. Amazing... I will bookmark your web site and take the feeds also? {All your feed are belong to us.]

 - It is good, natural and gives you a breath of fresh hair. [I'll take your word for it.]

- Individuals that plant the wind, should certainly bring the Gears of War Game. [What about those that break the wind?]

- Finding your place in a set of tools for yourself. [Are you calling me a tool?]

Drinking and surfing don't mix

At least, that's the conclusion I draw after reading these:

- We stumbled over here by a different web address and thought I might as well check things out. [Before you passed out, I assume.]

< - I do not even know the way I ended up here, but I thought this submit used to be great.
[I love you, too, man. *hic*]

See that green lumber truck? That's what all the fuss is about.

Lumbering Along

The Straco Express Layout, Part 23 - Lumbering Along still brings in the spam -- and none of it even remotely relevant to the subject.

 - Tremendous issues here I am very glad to look at your article [Yes, cheap Japanese toys from the 1960s is a hot button topic, all right.]

;- Yes! Finally someone writes about mavic open pro wheelset. [Um, I don't get quite that technical. The toy has little rubber tires. Period.]

- >For instance, in the event the head gasket continues your car so you don't contain the available cash to hide repares, what can you do. The Family and Medial Leave Act (FMLA) require certain employers to stop to 12 weeks of unpaid leave on their employees for specific reasons. To get a job, you must have a job. [Once I figure out the connection between head gasket replacement and medical leave, I'll respond.]

Fastidiously still

An oldie but still a goodie:

- This paragraph is truly a fastidious one it assists new the web visitors, who are wishing for blogging.

That's all for this month. Until next time, keep wishing for blogging, and take time to smell the fresh hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment