Monday, November 30, 2015

Spam Roundup, November 2015

There's spam, and then there's spam so oddly written it's somewhat amusing. Here's a roundup of some of the "best" comments I received this month from spambots around the world.

Fractured English? It's splintered!

 - it's very trouble-free to find out any matter on net as compared to textbooks, as I found this post at this web site. [As you say.]

 - I have been browsing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty, worth enough for me. [I feel pretty, oh so pretty...]

 - Hi there, everything is going perfectly here and of course every one is sharing facts. That's genuinely good. [Glad to hear those facts as getting shared. BTW - what facts are we talking about?]

 - It's impressive that you are getting ideas from this piece of writing as well as from our dialogue made here. [What dialogue?]


If a photo of just one of these toys generated a huge volume
of spam, imagine what posting in a image of two will do!

Lumbering Along

The Straco Express Layout, Part 23 - Lumbering Along continues to be a high-traffic post -- at least among spammers.

 - Yes! Finally something perezhiltonperezhilton. [Um.... no.]

 -  I like what you guys are ususally up too. Such clever work and exposure! [And we're up, too.]


And finally...

No one used -- or rather, misused -- the word "fastidious." Perhaps it's the end of an era. But I did receive these two comments:

 - After reading this amazing piece of writing I am also delighted to share my familiarity here with mates.
 -  Hello mates, its fantastic post about teachingand completely defined. Keep it up all the time. [Are these the same mates?]

Till next month then, remember to keep it up all the time, too. And may your clever work be exposed and trouble-free.

No comments:

Post a Comment