Thursday, December 31, 2015

Spam Roundup, December, 2015

There's spam, and then there's spam so oddly written it's somewhat amusing. Here's a roundup of some of the "best" comments I received this month from spambots around the world. 

Appropriate mercy

- It is appropriate time to make a few plans for the longer term and it's time to be happy. I have learn this put up. [Thank you, Bobby McFerrin.] 

- hey there and thank you for your info - I have definitely picked up anything new from right here. [Well, I guess anything is something.

- expect at their mercy, deform the mint all two to Nina from Carolina percent of the body, [I guess I better give the countersign or I won't get the microfilm.]
It's that toy lumber truck in the center of the photo that's
causing all the fuss.

Lumbering Along

The Straco Express Layout, Part 23 - Lumbering Along continues to be a high-traffic post. I'm still not sure why, and I still don't know who the spambots are trying to fool. 

 - We're a bunch of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your website offered us with useful information to work on. [Trying to picture a community scheme based on vintage Japanese toys.] 

 - Hi, this weekend is pleasant designed for me, because the time I am reading this fantastic educational article here at my residence. [You need a life. I suggest volunteering (see above).] 

 - I read this post fully on the topic of the resemblance of latest and earlier technologies. [Oh, did you? Did you really?] 

Fastidiously yours

How times have changed. When I first started this series, it seemed as if every other spam comment had -- and misused -- the word "fastidious." And now... 

 - Hi Dear, are you really visiting this site daily, if so after that you will absolutely obtain fastidious knowledge. [I guess only my most ardent fans are using the f-word these days.] 

 And remember: 

 - Paragraph writing is also a fun, if you be familiar with after that you can write otherwise it is complicated to write.

Oh, we be familiar, all right. Till next month -- and next year -- keep your mints safe from deformity and say hello to Nina from Carolina for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment