Thursday, June 30, 2016

Spam Roundup June, 2016

There's spam, and then there's spam so oddly written it's somewhat amusing. Here's a roundup of some of the "best" comments I received this month from spambots around the world.

How's that again?

English is a challenging language to learn -- even for translation programs, apparently. 

 - Look advanced to more added agreeable from you! [I promise to keep adding the agreeable.]

 - Post writing is also a fun, if you know then you can write if not it is difficult to write [Trying to read sentences like this is also a fun.]

  - somebody essentially assists to make seriously articles I'd state. [Well, you'd state wrong. I'm a solo act, pal.]


Still not seeing the attraction here.
Loving the lumber

The Straco Layout, Part 23 -- Lumbering Along continues to attract a great deal of attention from spambots. I'm not sure why. I can't imagine the content attracting that much attention. It's just a write-up about a cheap Japanese tin toy car from the late 1950s. The thing isn't even especially valuable. And yet it continues to generate rave reviews -- of a sort. 

 - So wonderful to find somebody with unique thoughts on this subject matter [Unique thoughts? Heck, this topic's so obscure these are probably the ONLY thoughts!]

 - It's an remarkable paragraph in favor of all the web people [Power to the web people! All hail the lumber truck!]

Fastidious refuses to fade

I think cause and effect are starting to blur here. The misused word "fastidious" used to be common in the spam I received, and then it went away. But then I wrote about it, (see Fastidious Spam) and the comments started to roll in again. 

 - Hi, it is a good piece of writing concerning media print [Didn't realize "fastidious" was also a problem for newspapers and magazines.]

It's nearly impossible to find knowledgeable people for this topic, however, you seem like you know what you're talking about. Thanks my weblog - hemroids [I can't possibly top that one.]


That's all for this month. Try to touch only pleasant factors, and remember -- you, too, may be a great author.

No comments:

Post a Comment