Thursday, January 31, 2019

Spam Roundup January 2019

Even with spam filters, some comments manage to make it through. Some of it's so oddly written, that it's oddly amusing. Here's a roundup of some of the "best" comments I received this month from spambots around the world.


Know what I mean?

- It's wonderful that you are getting thoughts from this piece of writing as well as from our dialogue made at this time. [What dialogue?]

- I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting here. [I've heard all that, so at this time me also ignoring you.]

 - If someone wishes expert view regarding blogging afterward I suggest him/her to go to see this blog. [If you/they say so. I'll take/reject that as a compliment.]


"Lumbering along" rolls into 2019

The popularity for The Straco Express Layout, Part 23 - Lumbering Along remains strong. Keep in mind as you read these comments that they're supposedly commenting and reacting to a short post about a cheap Japanese friction truck. 

 - You actually make it seem really easy along with your presentation however I to find this topic to be actually one thing that I think I'd never understand. [I don't understand what there is to not understand.]

 -  I love reading through a post that will make people think. [Me, too! Can you provide a link?]

  - Very useful advice in this particular post! It's the little changes that will make the largest changes. [Except in the case of posts about cheap Japanese toys.]

   - I am not positive where you are getting your info, however good topic. [Oh, I make everything up.]


A Fastidious Return

Fine way of explaining, and fastidious piece of writing to take data about my presentation subject.

And remember: it's the little changes that will make the large changes -- or at least enough change to break a dollar bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment