Friday, May 31, 2019

Spam Roundup, May 2019

There's spam, and then there's spam so oddly written it's somewhat amusing. Here's a roundup of some of the "best" comments I received this month from spambots around the world.

Amazingly amazing

 - I amazed with the research you made to make this actual post amazing. [I'm amazed by the amazing amazedness of your amazing comment.]

 - You should proceed your writing. [I have your permission, then?]

 - Greate post. [Not-so-great spelling.]

 - Highly energetic blog. I enjoyed that a lot. [Which - the blog post, or the energy?]

  - This blog was... how do I say it? Relevant! [Gee.... thanks (I think)]

 -  Hi there to all, how is the whole thing. [The whole thing is fine, you all.]


"Lumbering along" keeps bringing them in.

My short post about a vintage Japanese friction toy keeps getting engagement (from non-humans). Someday I may figure out what makes The Straco Express Layout, Part 23 - Lumbering Along so appealing to algorithms. 

 - You're so awesome! So wonderful to find somebody with some unique thoughts on this topic.


 - I looked on the net for more information about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this website. [If by "go along with" you mean "totally indifferent to," then you're right.]

 - Your style is unique in comparison to other people I've read stuff from. [Yours, however, not so much.]

 - There are so convenient and generally develops their self-confidence. [?!]

Ick

And finally, a post that quickly took a very dark turn.

 - Do I want to find a girlfriend that I can settle down with, and fall in love. Any form of assault is about power, hate, anger, violence.

That's all for this month. And remember, you too can develop self-confidence through convenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment