Sunday, June 30, 2019

Spam Roundup June, 2019

There's spam, and then there's spam so oddly written it's somewhat amusing. Here's a roundup of some of the "best" comments I received this month from spambots around the world.

Words to live by?

This month a large number of comments came in spawned by random word generators. Some of them almost sounded mystical.

 - Go someplace in the piece to settle your literal class for the value on the regime.

 - The tips in commercial instrument to assemble up for nimble stimulate or fanning. ["Nimble stimulation sounds a bit naughty to me.]


 - Knock up the discussions is a masculine manage of fun. [OK, now this one DOES sound naughty.]

Pet Peeves

The next two come from different comments on different posts. Taken together, though...

 -  If you are up to patron animal group you should aim to communicate.

 - It all depends on your personal taste and preferences. It might not seem essential for a dog to wear boots. [I aim to communicate with my dog to get his take on the boots thing.]

"Lumbering along" keeps rolling along

My short post about a vintage Japanese friction toy remains attractive to spambots. The Straco Express Layout, Part 23 - Lumbering Along has almost received one comment for every word of this quite short post.

 - Good paragraph and nice urging commented at this place. [I just felt the urge to write, that's all.]

 - You need to take part in a contest for one of the highest quality blogs on the net. [I know, right? Where do I sign up?]

 - Buy your own artificer [Same to you, fella! I have all the artifice I can handle, thanks.]

 - It is likewise a fantabulous supposition for your medium of exchange. [Likewise, I'm sure.]

It's back

I guess some words just go in and out of fashion -- and back again.

 - This web page is genuinely fastidious, The people are really sharing pleasant thoughts.

That's all for this month. Pleasant thoughts, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment