Monday, August 31, 2020

Spam Roundup August, 2020

The critics go wild!

- I visit this site because I wish for enjoyment, as this web stie contains truly pleasant/funny data. [Normally funny data is not a good thing.]


- As far as some of the jealous folks, I would keep an open view next time because it only punishes you in the long run. [So I should ignore those readers jealous of my success in attracting spambots?]

- Thanks for a new challenge you have unveiled in your post. One thing I would really like to touch upon is that FSBO associations are built eventually. [Well, if it's inevitable, it's time to CYA PDQ.]

"Lumbering along" with the traffic

This little post about a cheap Japanese toy continues to attract the spammers. So glad that The Straco Express Layout, Part 23 - Lumbering Along has touched so many across the globe (well, Eastern Europe, anyway).

- This web page is really a walk-by way of for all of the information you want about this. [As Dionne Warwick sang, if you want to know about vintage toys, just walk on by.]

- I have never found an interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me.[The way that first sentence is worded, it sounds like you still haven't.]

 - You actually expressed that perfectly! Whoa, tons of awesome material!! Nicely put. Thanks! [Not bad for 200 words and four photos.]


Words to live by

- Instead of fast merchant marine, try cheaper options.

Will do, matey. That's it for this month. And remember -- don't let your emails succumb to proper unsoundness!

No comments:

Post a Comment