Feedburner provides a variety of traffic stats, included one that tells us which posts are the most read. And so, to celebrate the passing of the 10,000 view mark, here's a rundown of our five most popular posts as determined by you, the reader.
5) Dust-catching DVDs (Ralph) -- an examination of the value of renting vs. owning mediaAnd the most popular post to date,
4) Publishing Pariah (Ralph) -- the first installment of our posts about "White Lies"
3) "Better" Best Be Better (Ralph) -- a look at the urtext of the Blu-ray/HD DVD format war
2) Digital junk food (Ken) -- articulating the role of short-form video on the Internet
1) Who needs an iPhone, when.... (Ken) -- suggesting an alternative to the iPhone madnessKen's two entries have more views combined then do my three, proving that you prefer quality to quantity. Congratulations, Ken!