Monday, March 31, 2014

Spam Roundup March, 2014

There's spam, and then there's spam so oddly written it's somewhat amusing. Here's a roundup of some of the "best" comments I received this month from spambots around the world.

When you can't say something nice... just quote the dictionary
 - lifework liftable liftgate liftoffs ligament ligating ligation ligative. fulhams fullams fullers fullery fullest fulling fulmars fulmine. handbook handcars handcart handclap handcuff handfast handfuls handgrip.


Life on this technological globe we live in!
  - Why viewers still make use of to read news papers when in this technological globe the whole thing is accessible on web?


I'm in favor of any reader who can be fruitful
 -  What's up everyone, it's my first visit at this website, and article is truly fruitful in favor of me, keep up posting these content.


That load looks like logs to me -- not bushes.
Wood there be a connection?
 - Thanks for sharing your thoughts about bush. Regards
[This was posted to the ever-popular The Straco Layout, Part 23 - Lumbering along. Maybe the "bush" refers to the wood on the lumber truck? If not...]

I'm big on touching points
 - Thedse are really enormous ideas in concerning blogging. You have touched some good points here. Any way keep up wrinting.

Not seeing the connection here
My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find nearly all of your post's to be exactly what I'm looking for. Would you offer guest writers to write content for yourself? I wouldn't mind writing a post or elaborating on most of the subjects you write in relation to here. Again, awesome weblog! Also visit my website :: best supplement to build muscles
[This was posted on CCC 079 - Willem Wander van Nieuwkerk -- a profile of a contemporary classical composer. Not sure how our poster's knowledge of muscle-building would fit in.]

Until next time, keep those enormous ideas coming, and we'll see you in the news papers!

No comments:

Post a Comment