Saturday, December 31, 2016

Spam Roundup December, 2016

There's spam, and then there's spam so oddly written it's somewhat amusing. Here's a roundup of some of the "best" comments I received this month from spambots around the world. 


And we'll keep torturing the English language until it talks

 - I think every one is getting more from this web page, and your views are nice designed for new viewers. [I prefer to think of my views as intelligent designed.]

 - Quality articles or reviews is the key to invite the vistors to pay a quick visit the website. [As opposed to, say, this blog?]

 - What I don't realize is actually how you are not actually a lot more well-preferred than you may be right now. [Actually?]

 - Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your website and in accession capital to assert that I get in fact enjoyed account your blog posts. [It's like talking to my broker -- and I don't understand him either.]

See that lumber truck in the foreground? That's what
all the excitement's about.
The post that keeps on giving

It was just a short post in an obscure series about vintage Japanese tin toys. It didn't even had that much useful information. But The Straco Express Layout, Part 23 - Lumbering Along continues to be a popular place to leave fake comments. 

 - I do believe all the ideas you've offered to your post. They're really convincing and will certainly work. [You are sooooo gullible.]

- Right here is the perfect web site for anybody who wants to understand this topic. You realize so much its almost tough to argue with you (not that I really will need to ...HaHa). [HaHa.]

 - Such clever work and reporting! [Yes, my investigative reporting about 1950s Made in Japan friction toys holds nothing back!]

 - So nice to discover someone with genuine thoughts on this subject. [Yes, there are so many poseurs writing about vintage Japanese penny toys.]


A Fastidious Finish

Fastidious Spam continues to draw comments from the very subject of the post -- spambots. 

 - Incredible quest there. What happened next? [Well, your fake comment got featured in a Spam Roundup post.  The End.] 

That's a wrap for 2016. We'll actually be continuing this series next year with actual spam comments that actually don't make actual sense. I promise it will be nice designed. Happy New Year, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment