Friday, April 28, 2017

Spam Roundup, April 2017

There's spam, and then there's spam so oddly written it's somewhat amusing. Here's a roundup of some of the "best" comments I received this month from spambots around the world.

Boris Badinov, blog commentator

- I always used to read post in newspaper but now as I am a user of web so from now I am using net for articles, thanks to web. [Da, komrade. Me use veb now, too.]

- Now I am going away to do my breakfast, when having my breakfast coming yet again to read further news. [When having breakfast comes first.]

- Having read this I believed it was extremely enlightening. I once again find myself spending a lot of time both reading and leaving comments. [Looks like you'll believe anything.]

"Lumbering along" lumbers along

My short post about vintage Japanese tin toys keeps attracting the spambots. The Straco Express Layout, Part 23 - Lumbering Along remains inordinately popular. And as always, the comments left give you no reason why.
The toy that launched a thousand spams.
 - I like what you guys are up too. This sort of clever work and coverage! [Tinplate Japanese toys are my beat.]

 - Touche. Greeat arguments. Keep of the great effort. Review my website... stamped concrete. [Stamped concrete?! Greeeeat.]

 - I've been browsing online greater than three hours lately, yet I by no means found any attention-grabbing article like yours. It is pretty price sufficient for me. ["Pretty price suffient?" It's free, dude.]

Dipping a toe into the stream of consciousness

For some reason, I received a bunch of these random word generator comments this month. In a way, they're oddly appealing. Almost like poetry. Almost.

- Environment share to two-dimensional figure, you legal instrument to make code to selective offers and gross revenue.

- Your material commerce communicate is coutier to a great extent than you can person specific.

- People that gives you the thespian soprano to be gambler but opine active how the commerce grocery is a puzzling nonexempt with opposite shapes cuts on the manouver.

That's all for this month. Remember to be kind and share all your two-dimensional figures.

No comments:

Post a Comment