Saturday, October 31, 2020

Spam Roundup October, 2020

There's spam, and then there's spam so oddly written it's somewhat amusing. Here's a roundup of some of the "best" comments I received this month from spambots around the world.

I'm sorry, what?

 - Nice on both you and your somebody has a intimately-outlined pouring body part. [My body parts don't pour, though they are poor.]

 - Businesses are always take to ask during the discourse and the info and processes participating.

 - Forbid the near ability to see the results of your cheeks. regain the gross iciness. [I hate that feeling of gross iciness.] 

 -  If not, you should ever familiarize yourself with your whispered earned medium of exchange to expend national leader wealth. [My whispered earned medium of exchange is certainly nothing to shout about.]


Lumbering Along still pulls in the bots

My modest post about a cheap Japanese toy remains popular. The Straco Express Layout, Part 23 - Lumbering Along is in no way related to the comments it generates.

 - Thank you a lot for sharing this with all folks you really understand what you're speaking about! 

 - I get pleasure from, result in I discovered just what I was taking a look for. [Glad I could pleasure you.]

 - This piece of writing is actually nice and I have learned lot of things from it. [You sound surprised.] 

 - Howdy, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam feedback? [You mean like this?]

Then there's this

 - Get a decrease on machine protection reward by fosterage your nipper,

Words fail me. More next month!


No comments:

Post a Comment