Monday, April 25, 2016

Diabelli Project 107 - Solo Marimba

The Diabelli Project is about offering my weekly flash-composition sketches freely to all. Like Antonio Diabelli's theme, these sketches aren't great music. But perhaps (as in Diabelli's case) there's a Beethoven out there who can do great things with them.

This week I continue with another part of this solo marimba piece that's been rattling around in my head. I hadn't intended to write it in 10-minute weekly installments, but that seems to be what's happening.


 I think things had just started to get interesting when I ran out of time.

As always, you can use any or all of the posted Diabelli Project sketches as you wish for free. Just be sure to share the results. I'm always curious to see what direction someone else can take this material.

No comments:

Post a Comment