Monday, September 30, 2013

Spam Roundup September, 2013

There's spam, and then there's spam so oddly written it's somewhat amusing.  Here's a roundup of some of the "best" comments I received this month from spambots around the world.

Could you be more specific?
- I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This paragraph posted at this web page is in
fact good.
Which paragraph would that be? The post had five.

Just need a little understanding
- I used to be suggested this blog by means of my cousin. I'm not certain whether or not this put up is written by way of him as nobody else understand such exact about my problem.
I don't think I understand such exactly what you're saying.


This beat's all
- Excellent beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your website, how could
i subscribe for a blog website? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear concept
Not clear about what you mean in the "bright clear" part.

A sense of completeness
- These articles have got complete sense without confusing the readers.
Although your syntax confused this reader.

Apparently this is taboo in certain parts
of the world.
To the next -- and beyond!

(posted to The Straco Layout, Part 23 - Lumbering along)
- An interesting discussion is definitely worth comment. There's no doubt that that you ought to publish more about this subject, it might not be a taboo matter but usually people don't speak about these issues. To the next! Kind regards!!

Variations on a fastidious theme (see: Fastidious Spam)
- It is not my fіrst timе tto visit this websіte, i am browsіng thiѕ web page daіlly and get fastidiοus data from here evеry day.

- Asking questіons are truly fastidious thіng іf yοu аre nоt undеrѕtаnding anything entіrely, but this piece of writing ргοvіdеs niсe undeгѕtanding еνen.

- Very shortly this web page will be famous among all blog visitors, due to it's fastidious articles

And finally, if using a word once is good, then using it twice must be doubly so! Here's hoping all your paragraphs are, in fact, good.


- Thankѕ foг sharіng suсh a fastidious ideа, агtісle is fastiԁіous, thats why i haѵe гead it fullу

No comments:

Post a Comment