Cryptic CommentsThe comments below are so bizarrely translated that they only make sense as countersigns in a vintage spy film.
- The teacher gives each group a basketful of cardboard fish.
- A short blond man, three weeks ago, but make no mistake, this week subscription only.
- You should invalidate doing exactly in front you contract a professional person. [Then I say "The moon is pale at noon." You set the newspaper folded around the missile plans on the park bench and walk away. I pick it up and walk away in the opposite direction.]
"Lumbering along" gets rave reviews (sort of)
- It's always exxiting to read through content from other authors and use a little something from their sites. [I'm not excited about being plagiarized. Let me escort you quickly to the exxit.]
- This paragraph will help the internet people for setting up new blog. [Which one? The post has nine paragraphs (and none about setting up a new blog).]
- Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. [I have. I'm up to 62 and counting.]
Big in Japan (or someplace)- These are really enormous ideas in regarding blogging. [Aren't they all.]
That's all for this month. Remember to watch out for those internet people. And if you're handed a basketful of cardboard fish, don't get too exxited. This week it's subscription only.