Increased traffic has meant increased spam to this blog. And a few comments have provided some unintentional humor. Here's a sampling of some of the best of the worst -- with my own thought thrown in as well. My comments are bracketed.
Everybody's Favorite Word
- Wow, this paragraph is fastidious, my younger sister is analyzing these kinds of things, thus I am going to tell her.
What is it with spammers and hemorrhoids?
- When someone writes an paragraph he/she maintains the thought of a user in his/her brain that how a user can know it. So that's why this paragraph is outstdanding. Thanks! [You/you're welcome/thanks.] Here is my web page :: HemorrhoidMiracleDiscount
How's that again?
- Genuinely when someone doesn't understand after that its up to other users that they will assist, so here it happens.
Yeah? Look who's talking
- obviously like your web-site but you have to test the spelling on quite a few of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling problems and I in finding it very troublesome to inform the truth nevertheless I will surely come back again. [Tell you what. I'll work on spelling if you'll work on grammar.]
|The heart of the controversy. Spammers either loved or hated my post|
about this homemade childhood toy.
- I think that everything published was actually very logical. However, think on this, suppose you added a little information? I mean, I don't wish to tell you how to run your website, however what if you added a post title that grabbed people's attention? I mean "Clackety-Clack Train" is kinda vanilla. [Really!?] You might look at Yahoo's front page and note how they create post headlines to get people interested. You might add a video or a picture or two to grab people excited about what you've got to say. In my opinion, it might bring your website a little livelier. [And we all want to bring on the livelier.]
- Hurrah! Finally I got a webpage from where I know how to in fact take useful data regarding my study and knowledge. [Now here's a reader who gets the livlier I brought!]
- Because the admin of this site is working, no hesitation very shortly it will be famous, due to its feature contents. [I do all the writing, admin gets all the credit. -- as usual.]
Night and Day
[Two comments about CCC 018 - Max Richter, a composer profile.]
- The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesn't disappoint me as much as this particular one. After all, I know it was my choice to read through, nonetheless I genuinely believed you'd have something interesting to talk about. All I hear is a bunch of crying about something you could fix if you were not too busy seeking attention. [Oh yes, I would fix Max Richter's music in a heartbeat if I wasn't so needful.]
Howdy! This blog post couldn’t be written any better! Going through this article reminds me of my previous roommate! He constantly kept talking about this. I will send this information to him. Pretty sure he’s going to have a very good read. Thanks for sharing! [I guess he liked it better on second read.]
"Alley" is not a euphemism
[In response to my comic strip commentary "Gasoline Alley and the Old Comic Strip Challenge"]
- Yes! Finally something about anal. [It's not. I promise.]
I'm all about helping the Internet people
- Thіs paragraph wіll help the intеrnet people for building up neω ωeb sіte or even a blog fгom stаrt to enԁ.
Smartly-liked from various angles
- What i don't understood is in fact how you are now not actually a lot more smartly-liked than you might be right now. You are so intelligent. You know therefore considerably when it comes to this topic, made me personally imagine it from so many various angles. Its like women and men are not interested unless it is one thing to accomplish with Woman gaga! Your own stuffs outstanding. All the time handle it up!
Till next month, keep enjoying my outstanding stuffs -- if you can handle it up, that is.
The monthly spam roundup