I'm sure these comments were written with random word generators. And yet, it almost seems like they're saying something profound (or just profoundly cryptic).
- As near incarnate websites do not let consumer goods be an occurrent, where you'll go succeeding, you'll be competent to inform wish a pro. [It never occurred to me.]
- Having a luxuriously mixture of products. [Thanks! Don't mind if I do.]
- You're decreasing the fertility of your natural soil. [Are you saying I should add more sh*t to these posts?]
"Lumbering along" keeps getting the loveThe Straco Express Layout, Part 23 - Lumbering Along not only generates the most spam comments but some of the oddest as well.
- Great article. I am going through a few of these issues as well. [Issues?!]
- This excellent website certainly has all the information I wanted about this subject and didn't know who to ask. [Glad to help. Just don't ask about issues.]
- After reading this remarkable article I am also cheerful to share my know-how here with friends - Hot University of Ohio Girls. [Wait, what? That's "lumbering," as in moving slowly and awkwardly, not "lumbering" as in, oh never mind.]
- I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your mind before writing. [I just close my eyes and start typing. Couldn't you tell?]
In conclusionI know a program wrote this. But I'd like to think a real person did. That would be too wonderful.
I have in mind your stuff previous to and you are simply too wonderful.
That's all for this month. Beware of incarnate websites and meliorated periods of periods.