Please, you're too kind
Spammers are generous with their praise -- but notice that they're exceptionally vague about what it is they're praising. When it comes to comments, one size fits all.
- You're so cool! I do not think I've truly read a single thing like that before. So great to discover someone with genuine thoughts on this issue. Really.
- Attrractive portion of content. I just stumbled upon your web site and in accession capital to claim that I aquire in fact enjoyed account of your weblog posts.[I wonder where the capital of Accession is.]
- Wow! Finally I got a blog from where I know how to really opbtain valuable data concering my study and knowledge. [And that area of study would be...?]
- It's great that you are getting thoughts from this piece of writing as well as from our dialogue made at this time. [These thoughts aren't what you think.]
- Thanks for your personal marverlous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading it, you might be a great author. [Might be!?]
|The toys that launched a thousand spams.|
The Straco Express Layout, Part 23 - Lumbering Along continues to be one of my most popular posts -- among spambots. I didn't realize my writing about this little vintage Japanese toy would be so... life-changing.
- This it a topic that's close to my heart...Thank you!
- I think this is among the most significant information for me. Amd i am glad stuyding your article [You might want to add a study of the English language to the mix.]
Fastidiously stillIt's the word that just won't go away:
- Fine way of explaining, and fastidious piece of writing to take information regarding my
Waxing poeticAnd then I received this:
- Games wind and january showers evoke the flowers rofl
That's all for this month. Until the January showers come, farewell. And remember -- I really might be a great author.