Friday, January 29, 2016

Spam Roundup, January, 2016

There's spam, and then there's spam so oddly written it's somewhat amusing. Here's a roundup of some of the "best" comments I received this month from spambots around the world. 

Hey, somebody broke the English

- I've been browsing on-line more than three hours as of late, yet I by no means found any attention-grabbing article like yours. I'ts pretty price enough for me.

- You actually make it appear so easy together with your presentation however I to find this matter to be actually one thing which I feel I'd never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely wide for me.

- I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here

Lumbering Along into a New Year

This one post about the lumber truck has been featured
so many times in the Spam Roundup, I decided to take
some new pictures to keep things fresh. Enjoy!
The Straco Express Layout, Part 23 - Lumbering Along continues to be a high-traffic post. And I continue to be amused by the comments it brings in. Remember -- we're talking about a brief post about a small, cheap, Japanese friction toy car here.

- Its such as you read my thoughts! You appear to grasp a lot approximately this, like you wrote the e book or something. [Well, actually, I did write an e-book. But not about this!]

- If some one wished to be updated with most recent technologies afterward he must be visit this website and be up to date every day. [Sure. If you say so.]

- This piece of writing will help the internet viewers for creating new website. [No it won't.]

- Hi, i think i saw you visiting my site so i came to "return the favor." I'm trying to find things to imporve my site! suppose its ok to use some of your ideas! [No, and no.]

A fastidious end?

I'm not sure about these final two comments. Has the word "Fastidious" finally run its course among the spambots?

- thanks in support of sharing such a fastidious thought, paragraph is fastidious [iFastidious -- I got it.]

- thanks for the auspicious writeup. It in truth was a entertainment account it. [Is auspicious the new fastidious?]

That's all for this month. Overall, I think this month's selection is pretty price.

No comments:

Post a Comment