Friday, September 28, 2018

Spam Roundup September 2018

Even with spam filters, some comments manage to make it through. Some of it's so oddly written, that it's oddly amusing. Here's a roundup of some of the "best" comments I received this month from spambots around the world.


The reviews are in!

 - Each time I used to read smaller articles that as well clear their motive, and that is also happening with this post which I am reading here. [I'm well clear of your motive!]

- I go to see each day some websites and sites to read articles, however this web site gives feature based articles. [And is that a bad thing?]

 - You ought to be apart of a contest for one of the best sites on the internet. I most certainly will highly recommend this site! [So if I'm apart from the contest, does that mean I'm not entered? I'm confused.]

This is what all the fuss is about.

"Lumbering along" rolls on

The Straco Express Layout, Part 23 - Lumbering Along continues to pull in the comments. None of them relevant, or even rational, but in they come! 

- Very energetic article. I liked that a lot. Will there be a part 2 [Dude - that was part 23. We're up to part 62. Try to keep up.]

- It's actually a nice and helpful piece of info. I am satisfied that you shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. [Keeping you satisfied is Job #1 - like this.]

- I don't realize who you might be however definitely you're going to a famous blogger for those who aren't already! [I didn't realize that!]


And then there's this

 - Within a day these details have bee verified because of the money bank and if your dog finds this review completely authenticated create immediately transactions money in credit seekers account. [I'm not sure my dog is up to authenticating anything right now.]

That's all for this month. I'll keep working on that whole canine authentication review process. Remember, in order to win, you need to be a part of a contest, not apart of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment