Saturday, August 31, 2019

Spam Roundup, August 2019

There's spam, and then there's spam so oddly written it's somewhat amusing. Here's a roundup of some of the "best" comments I received this month from spambots around the world.

There's meaning in here -- if you know what I mean

 - Fair modify the egg, cut it up, and service it by rights, it can often conceal in stash away or deny good-natured of serial specials. [That's too bad. I love eggs, but I'm all about the serial specials.]

 - Thither are things desire affect lines, making known paragraphs, or justified thousands of messages, so you can convert and united edible fruit into the competition. [Sounds almost Shakespearean, doesn't it?]

 - The gauzy mass and lode. This lets the audience turn an ameliorate grip on the friendly media sites. [I hate gauzy messes.]

 - Now we have never gotten any suggestions or have ever had any form of ban happen on any of our accounts which have been used with the brave frontier hack. [The Wild West was tamed by brave frontier hacks, you know.]

"Lumbering along" keeps getting the hits

The Straco Express Layout, Part 23 - Lumbering Along is a short little post about a 1960s cheap Japanese friction toy. I basically describe it, and explain how it fits into postwar Japanese toy production. A simple post that continues to speak to spambots.  

 - What a data of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable know-how on the topic of unpredicted emotions. [I laughed, I cried. It's a hit!]

 - Its going to the finish of my day, but before end, I am reading this enormous post to improve my experience. [I'm sure the improvement will be in direct relation to the enormity of this 60-word post.]

 - Everything is very open with a really clear explanation of the issues. It was truly informative. [I laughed, I cried.. oh never mind.]

 - And as far as some of the bitter folks, I'd keep an open mid next time because it only affects you in the long run! [Ha! Take that, bitter folks.]


It's been a while since I heard that word

 - Very rapidly this web site will be famous among all blogging and site-building users, due to its fastidious posts.

Fastidious seems to be back in fashion. That's all for this month. Remember to keep your gauze tidy and stay away from the bitter folk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment