Monday, September 30, 2019

Spam Roundup September, 2019

There's spam, and then there's spam so oddly written it's somewhat amusing. Here's a roundup of some of the "best" comments I received this month from spambots around the world.

Really lost in translation

 - Every advantage by rental your adornment jurisdiction of option. [I'd like to request a change of venue, please.]

 - Honest and disenchanting. This aim put down you employed independently and do Sunday-to-to-meeting with man-to-man post such as ruminant and else laborsaving content in your thinker. [Now that's using you thinker -- I think.]

 - Truly when someone doesn't understand then its up to other viewers that they will help so here it takes place. [I don't understand, so please -- help me out, dear viewer.]

This is what drives the spambots wild. Really.
"Lumbering along" still attracts the 'bots

The Straco Express Layout, Part 23 - Lumbering Along continues to draw in the comments. And none of them have anything to do with this short post about a  vintage Japanese tin toy.   

 - I simply could not go away your site prior to suggesting that I actually enjoyed the usual information. [OK, you've said it. Now go away.]

 - You may also improve the taste of this dish by topping up with salsa or cheese. [?!]

 - Since the traditional simulators were massive, it was very difficult to port it from one place to another. [Just stop right there.]

 - When someone writes a post he/she keeps the plan of a user in his/her brain that how a user can understand it. Thus that's why this article is perfect. [I could/couldn't agree/disagree more.]

And finally.

 - It's great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same out of date rehashed material.

Isn't it just, though? Too bad I can't say the same for my commenters. Each month it gets a little more difficult to find a comment I haven't used here before. Until next month, keep using your thinker and remember -- if you want to improve your writing, top it with salsa or cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment