Saturday, November 30, 2019

Spam Roundup November, 2019

There's spam, and then there's spam so oddly written it's somewhat amusing. Here's a roundup of some of the "best" comments I received this month from spambots around the world.

Life Lessons

This month  I received a bunch of enigmatically written comments. I can only assume that there's profound wisdom buried in there somewhere.

 - Cut the full lace wig, pre-bond double sided tape to fit your hairline. [I look better already!]

 -  Quality article is the secret to be a focus for the users to visit the site.

 - What a information of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious know-how on the topic of unpredicted feelings. [If only this comment wasn't so ambiguous.]

There it is. The friction toy that launched a thousand
blog comments.
"Lumbering along" with spam

There's something deeply appealing about The Straco Express Layout, Part 23 - Lumbering Along to spambots. This month they all seemed overly-impressed with the importance of this 

 - Definitely believe that which you said. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the net the simplest thing to be aware of.  [I stand behind every word -- about this cheap Japanese toy.]

 - I'm glad that you shared this useful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. [Sure. Maybe I should start a monthly newsletter about vintage Nomura 3-inch friction cars.]

 - You ought to begin your movie campaign right here. [Well, if you can make a movie about the game Battleship, that might not be a bad idea. Below is a rough cut of what I'll be using in my studio pitches.]


Thought for the day

 - They might even give you an idea of what furniture they like.

They might, indeed. Keep those feelings unpredictable! 

No comments:

Post a Comment