Sunday, May 31, 2020

Spam Roundup May, 2020

There's spam, and then there's spam so oddly written it's somewhat amusing. Here's a roundup of some of the "best" comments I received this month from spambots around the world.

Faint praise, perhaps?

I think the intent was to leave a compliment. But I'm not quite sure.

- I visit each day a few web pages and websites to read articles or reviews, except this weblog provides quality based posts. [So you read web pages except for this one?!]

- This is a great inspiring article I am pretty much pleased with your good work.["Pretty much?" So we didn't quite hit the mark, then.]

The hidden depths of "Lumbering along"

Who knew this little toy could be life-changing?
This modest post about a vintage Japanese toy continues to bring in the traffic. And it seems that The Straco Express Layout, Part 23 - Lumbering Along really speaks to people (I mean spambots).

- I think that what you said was very logical. However, what about this? What if you were to create an awesome title? ["Lumbering along" seems awesome enough for most spambots]

- Very good article. I am going through some of these issues as well.[I hear ya, man.]


Words fail me

Sometimes your translation app just can't keep up.

- I for all time emailed this web site post page to all my friends for the reason that if like to read it next my friends wll too.

Words to live by

- Absolutely certain that your emails from proper unsound. It can be compulsive departed at finishes.

That's it for this month. And remember -- don't let your emails succumb to proper unsoundness!

No comments:

Post a Comment