I usually don't start a multi-movement work from the beginning. In this case, I started with a slow middle movement. I didn't intend it at the time, but when I looked at the original Diabelli sketch, it occurred to me that could be a ground with variations. And so that's what happened.
I admit that the very end isn't quite finished. It was either publish this week, or miss having anything for Monday. But it's mostly finished. You can see the note I wrote to myself to finish in thirds. I also need to add the articulation for the last half of the movement. But I'll have all that finished within the next few days.