How's that again?- Hi there to all, how is the whole thing. [The whole thing's fine, for the most part.]
- I love what you guys are up too. this sort of clever work and coverage! Keep up the excellent works guys.[Thanks. And the same to you, two.]
- Fortunate me I discovered your site by chance, and I'm shocked why this twist of fate didn't happened in advanced! [Fate can so cruel be.]
"Lumbering along" too long?
|Note the fine wooden finishes on those lumber trucks.|
- I read this paragraph completely regarding the comparison of new and preceding technologies.[I think not.]
- Really informative short article. Nonetheless, the cost shade and multifunction color laser printers should have been taken care of. [Not even close.]
- Looks very elegant, love the wooden finish! [I guess spambots can't see images, either.]
Say the secret word...This month I received a batch of truly bizarre comments. The only thing I can think of is that these are a ham-handed attempt at subliminal marketing. Or should I say spam-handed attempt?
- I felt slightly vindicated when checking my gear of Friday afternoon and Telefonsex firing a few test shots on my trusty original 5 D and the Mark II.[!]
- Side Telephonsex note: I drank a cup of sugar at a time when people are generally not keeping watch over their property. [!!]
- This is what Piaget called telefonsex tableaux. First, there are forms of egocentrism are overcome, but new and Telefonsex more sophisticated forms of egocentrims take their place.[!!!]
I think the final comment I received this month sums it all up.
- Yes, there is a lot of cozy posy-ing going on.
*TLDNR - Too Long - Did Not Read