Saturday, March 31, 2018

Spam Roundup, March 2018

Even with spam filters, some comments manage to make it through the system. Some of it's so oddly written, that it's oddly amusing. Here's a roundup of some of the "best" comments I received this month from spambots around the world.

You know what I mean

Translation apps don't always do the best job.

 - The place else may just anyone get that type of info in such an ideal manner of writing. [Your manner of writing is less than ideal.]

 - Good thing about the posting drought is that I have not seen it criticiazed heretofore in the Objectivist literature. [That's right -- we're Anti-Objectivist around here, pal.]

 - I get pleasure from, lead to I discovered exactly what I used to be looking for. [*Used* to be looking for? What are you looking for now, exactly?.

See if you can find any connection between this
vintage lumber truck and any of the comments at left.
"Lumbering along" continues to, well...

The Straco Express Layout, Part 23 - Lumbering Along remains the most commented post on my blog. And not a single one has anything to do with the subject matter. Who knew so many "people" would connect with a vintage Japanese tin toy?

 - This post will assist the internet people for setting up new weblog or even a blog from start to end. [Those internet people need all the help they can get!]

 - Yes! Finally someone writes about mavic open pro wheelset. [Actually, I think it's just four small rubber tires.]

They don't really look much like
mavic open pro wheelsets to me.
Fastidious, indeed! 

While the frequency of the word "fastidious" has decreased in spam comments, it's misuse has not. 

 - Wow this post is fastidious, my sister is analyzing these kinds of things, therefore I am going to convey her. [Convey her where?]

And finally:

 - You need to be part of a contest for one of the greatest blogs on the web. I'm going to recommend this site! Have a look at my blog - Curing Hemorrhoids [I'm not sure I want to know what first prize is.]

That 's all for this month. And remember - please assist the internet people to help them find what they used to be looking for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment