Monday, December 31, 2018

Spam Roundup, December 2018

Even with spam filters, some comments manage to make it through. Some of it's so oddly written, that it's oddly amusing. Here's a roundup of some of the "best" comments I received this month from spambots around the world.

Rave-ish reviews

- I'm not that much of a online reader to be honest but your blog's really nice keep it up! [High praise from an indifferent reader.]

- Dear, are you actually visiting this website daily, if so then you will absolutely obtain pleasant know-how. [It's easy, darling, if you have the know how.]

 - It's going to be finish of mine day, except before finish I am reading this wonderful piece of writing to improve my experience. [Take your time. We'll still be here when you finish your cereal.]

- Excellent goods from you, man. I've take into account your stuff prior to and you are just too excellent. [From "excellent" to "too excellent" all in one comment. Sometimes I just don't know my own strength!]

"Lumbering along" remains an internet fav

Would you pay money to read more about this toy?
A favorite target for spam comment is The Straco Express Layout, Part 23 - Lumbering Along. It's just a 300-word description of a vintage Japanese friction vehicle from the late 1950s. But somehow this little lithographed tin truck resonated with the spammers.

 - For the latest news you have to pay a visit web and on the web I found this website as the best web site for the most recent updates. [So you're saying this should be a pay site? Really?]

 -  Fabulous, what a weblog it is! This blog provides useful data to us, keep it up. [Useful in what way?]

  - Attractive section of content. [Yes, it is a cute little toy, isn't it?]

   - I am not positive where you are getting your info, however good topic.[Oh, I make everything up.]

Fastidious Families

And finally, there was this:

 - I was suggested this blog by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my trouble.

The blog post that plumed the depths of his soul? Fastidious Spam

Next month: a new year, and (hopefully) some new spam!

No comments:

Post a Comment