Thursday, November 17, 2011

Inspiration, Month 2

Tuesday marked the second month of my experiment in creativity. To briefly recap, on September 15th I was inspired by Ira Glass' thoughts on creativity. His premise that one becomes more creative by creating more made sense to me. So to improve the creative level of this blog, I made myself do a daily post, rather than whenever I felt like it.

It's been mostly successful. Tuesday I was focused in on the National November Writing Month challenge, and completely forgot about this other milestone. So that's something, I think.

I was hoping to learn how to say more with less, thereby decreasing time spent writing the posts. I'm not quite there yet, so I'll just have to keep on with the experiment. So here we go for at least another month....

No comments:

Post a Comment