Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tone-deaf Spam

I received the comment below for my post Walt, Skeezix, Dad and I. Yes, it's spam, phrased so vaguely it would seem to fit most any post -- except the one it landed on. I was writing about my father, our mutual love of comics, and the passage of time.
You've made some good points there. I looked on the internet for more info about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this website. 
 Sure, sport. Except this was a  post with no issues, nothing anyone has a particular opinion about, or anything related to the "comment." But what really got me was the last line. Because with the post I included a picture of my father and I (reproduced above).
Also visit my blog - how to get rid of belly fat
What!? Are you saying that picture makes me look fat?

No comments:

Post a Comment