Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Spam Roundup August, 2016

There's spam, and then there's spam so oddly written it's somewhat amusing. Here's a roundup of some of the "best" comments I received this month from spambots around the world. 

How's that again?

- If you are severe approximately learningbuying a car with bad credit account, you moldiness Hold in brain that fact, nearly citizenry will Occupy it very earnestly [!?]

- I pay a visit daily some sites and sites to read posts. however this webpage presents quality based posts. [So does that mean we're on the "visit daily" site list, or the "read posts" site list?]

- always i used to read smaller content that as well their motive, and that is also happening with this article which I am reading here [This comment makes me feel... small.]

That's the lumber truck in question, waiting at the crossing.
Lumbering through the comments

A short post about something incredibly obscure, The Straco Express Layout, Part 23 - Lumbering Along, continues draw tons of spambot comments. The post was a simple one about a small vintage Japanese penny toy. However....

 - I''m attempting to find things to improve my site! Assume its adequate to use a few of your ideas! [Um, sure.]


 - To complicate things further, many states consider minors that are emancipated, married, or in the military to be at the age of majority. [Yes, that does complicate things with regards to vintage Japanese tinplate toys.]

 - I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really loved surfing around your blog posts. [Gnarly comment, dude.]

Looking to the future

Has the misuse of the word "fastidious" finally fallen into disuse by spambots? Read on:

 - Wow. This article is fastidious, my sister is analyzing these things. We build futures. [A fastidious future, no doubt.]

 - Yup this post is in fact fastidious and I have learned lot of things from it concerning blogging thanks [Oh dear, have I become part of the problem?]

That's all for this month. Keep holding your moldiness and read smaller content. And remember -- if you must surf around blog posts, be sure to hang 2 (that's 10 in binary code).

No comments:

Post a Comment