Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Spam Roundup January 2018

It's a new year, but an old story. I still receive spam comments. Some of it's so oddly written, that it's oddly amusing. Here's a roundup of some of the "best" comments I received this month from spambots around the world.

Know what I mean?

I can only hope these comments made sense before being run through an online translator.

- The best time to make a few plans for the longer term and it's time to be happy. [Thank you, Bobby McFerrin.]

- What's up to all it's actually a fastidious for me to pay a visit this site, it consists of prceless information. [You're misuse of the word "fastidious" -- priceless.]

- It is not my first time to pay a visit to this site. I am visiting this web page daily and obtain good facts from here everyday. [I know. This comment shows up just about every day.]

Unquestionably believe that which you said. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the web the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get irked while people consider worries that they plainly do not know about. [I'm a little irked right now.]

 Still attracting spam comments from around the world!

"Lumbering along" still lumbers along

This one post in my ongoing series on cheap Japanese toys continues to draw the spam. The Straco Express Layout, Part 23 - Lumbering Along remains a top destination. possibly because I keep posting about it in these spam updates.

- First I want to thank you for the very interesting information you blogged here about lower back pain. [Dude, it's "lumber," not "lumbar!"]

 - This web site really has all of the info I wanted concering this subject and didn't know who to ask. [Well, I can't argue with that.]

 - If you want to grow your familiarity simply keep visiting this website and be updated with the latest gossip posted here. [Yes, I'm the TMZ for the latest gossip about late 1950s Japanese penny toys!]

 - You are so awesome! I don't believe I've truly read through anything like that before. So nice to find another person with some genuine thoughts on this subjet matter. [Said the fake spambot.]

And that reminds me...

Not sure I care for this association.

 - Hey very nice blog! My site... how to cure hemorrhoids at home.

I've got nothing to say after that, except we'll see what comes in next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment