Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Spam Roundup, February 2018

Even with filter,s  I still receive spam comments. Some of it's so oddly written, that it's oddly amusing. Here's a roundup of some of the "best" comments I received this month from spambots around the world.


It's enormous!

I sometimes wonder what the spammers think they're saying.

 - It's enormous that you are getting thoughts from this post as well as from our arguement made at this place. [Getting thoughts? I'm getting a headache!]

 - At this moment I am ready to do my breakfast, afterward having my breakfast coming again to read further news. [Take you're time. We'll be right here.]

 - I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. [I understood as little as you wrote right there.]

 - Hello Dear, are you tryly visiting this web page on a regular basis, if so then you will without doubt take pleasant expereience. [Why, thanks ma'am, I -- hey, wait a minute. This is my site!]

Some might consider all the attention paid to the
post about this little postwar toy peculiar.
"Lumbering along" still a thing

The Straco Express Layout, Part 23 - Lumbering Along rstill brings in the highest volume of spam comments. Who knew that a cheap little Japanese toy could mean so much to so many?

 - The sector hopes for more passionate writers like you who aren't afraid to say how they believe. All the the time go after your heart. [We'll try to keep Sector Seven entertained.]

 - Peculiar article, totally what I wanted to find. [At last I connect with my true audience -- seekers of the peculier.]

 - With having so much written content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright violation? [On this subject? You've got to be kidding.]


It's back

I was afraid that a certain misused word had finally run its course with spammers. Then I received this: 

 - Your method of describing everything in this piece of writing is truly fastidious, all be capable of without difficulty be aware of it. 

And that's it for this month. Without difficulty you, too, can be aware that when it comes to spam -- it's enormous.

No comments:

Post a Comment