Thursday, July 31, 2014

Spam Roundup, July, 2014

There's spam, and then there's spam so oddly written it's somewhat amusing. Here's a roundup of some of the "best" comments I received this month from spambots around the world.

I'm sorry, what?
 - Pretty component of content. I just stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to assert that  I get in fact enjoyed account your weblog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing in your augment or even I success you get admission to consistently fast.

 - I visited various web pages however thee audio quality for audio songs existing at this web page is in fact superb. [Thee art kind to notice.]


 - I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch iis attractive, your authored material stylish nonetheless, you command get bought an impatience over tht you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this increase.


 - This piece of writing is really a good one it helps new the web visitors, who are wishing for blogging.

"Lumbering along " lumbers along
 The Straco Layout, Part 23 - Lumbering along, a short post about small vintage Japanese tinplate toy continues to garner the most comments (from 'bots, that is).

The Nomura 3" Lumber Truck, ca. 1960. One of the hottest
topics online -- for spambots.
It's an remarkable paragraph for all the online users; they will take benefit from it I am sure. [There are eight paragraphs in the post. Which one is an remarkable one, I wonder.]

These are genuinely great ideas in concerning blogging. You have touched some nice factors here. Any way keep up wrinting. [Wrinting!?]

A Flurry of Fastidiousness
The word "fastidious" continues to be a favorite with the bots. Among the many I received this month were these gems:

- Your way of telling everything in this article is in fact fastidious, all be capable of easily be aware of it, Thanks a lot.

- Ahaa, its fastidious conversation concerning this article at this place at this blog, I
have read all that, so at this time me also commenting here.

- Hi there, yup this article is in fact fastidious and I have learned lot of things
from it regarding blogging. thanks.
[Yup, fastidious  -- that's me.] 

A Magnificent Introduction
The word "fastidious" continues to be a favorite with the bots. Among the many I received this month were these gems:

 - Someone necessarily assist to make significantly articles
I might state. This is the very first time I frequented your website page and thus far?
I surprised with the research you made to make this actual put up incredible. Magnificent activity!

 -
magnificent issues altogether, you just received a logo new reader. What may you recommend in regards too your submit that you simply madse som days inn the past? Any sure? [No, I'm not any sure at all.]

 And that's it for this month. Remember to love as much as you will receive carried out right there. Be magnificently fastidious in your posts and keep your material stylish, because there are always new web visitors who are wishing for blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment