Thursday, July 05, 2018

Line Mar Match Box Construction 094 - Forge

I found a Line Mar Match Box Construction Set from the 1930s, complete and with instructions. The box claimed the set made 100 different toys. I decided to test that claim -- one toy at a time. You can read all the posts for the Line Mar construction project at 100 Toys.

094. Forge

This was an easy toy to build. Of course, it's non-functional. But it looks like it could work. 

As I near the end of this project, I find it increasingly difficult to get these pieces to stay together. The fiberboard washers are a little worn, so they don't grip the girders tightly. Every time I adjusted one part of the frame, the other would start to come apart. Good thing there are only six more toys to build!


No comments:

Post a Comment