Monday, July 16, 2012

Walking the Road to Recovery - 3

As I've outlined in the first post of this series, I'm working my way back to where I was in June-- able to run 3-4 miles at a decent rate of speed. A secondary infection to my knees derailed my training. But only temporarily.

This week I continue to push the distance -- and the time. It would be great to get up to a full hour of activity. In the meantime, my knees continue to heal from whatever it was that infected them in the first place (another round of doctor visits this week to work on the vanishing mystery). I'm going to stick to walking until I'm confident I won't be doing any damage by running.

So for the next week or so, time and distance may keep climbing, but the rate probably won't improve much.

Date Time Distance Rate
7/16/12 26:32 1.33k 2.88k/h
7/9/12 21:24 1.24k 2.88k/h
7/2/12 21:37 1.04k


No comments:

Post a Comment