Thursday, November 30, 2017

Spam Roundup November, 2017

There's spam, and then there's spam so oddly written it's somewhat amusing. Here's a roundup of some of the "best" comments I received this month from spambots around the world.

Hitting on the highest (or something)
Translation programs can only do so much...

 - Definitely imagine that which you stated. Your favourite justification seemed to be on the web the easiest thing to take into account of. I say to you, I certainly get irked even as other folks think about issues that they plainly don't understand about. [And I say to you, I certainly get irked when I see spam like this cluttering my inbox.]

 - You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest and also defined out the entire thing without having side-effects. [About those side-effects. You should consult your doctor before reading any blog posts.]

 - That is really attention-gгabbing, Yοu're an overly skilled blogger. [Overly skilled, underly paid.]

I'm not sure I really need an apprentice to post about that little lumber truck.
"Lumbering along" with spam

The Straco Express Layout, Part 23 - Lumbering Along remains a top post for spam traffic. Just a short blog about an inexpensive and cheaply made toy.  Although these comments seem to suggest something much loftier. 

 - ӏ do tгuѕt all the ideаs you hаve introduced to уоuг post. They are really convincing аnd will ceгtainlу ωork.

Nοnetheless, the poѕts aгe tοο quick for startеrs. Mау јuѕt you pleаse prolong them a bit from next tіme? [I won't prolong my response: no.]

 - Magnificent beat! I would lіke tο apprentіce whilst you amеnd youг ωebsitе. [Sure, you could be my Johnny Tremaine.]

Thе aсcount hеlped mе a аρplicablе ԁeal. I hаve been a littlе bit acquainted of this уour broаdcast offerеd bright clear concept. [I am not at all clear of your bright concept.]

Thanks for the [poorly translated] thoughts!

- I pay a quick visit daily some websites and blogs to read posts, except this website. [Thanks, I -- hey, wait a minute...]

- Good info. Lucky me. I ran across your website by accident (stumbleupon) [Yes, lucky you (heavysarcasm).]

- I like what you guys are usually up too. this kind of clever work and coverage! [Yes, we're always up *too* something.]

That's all for this month. But not to worry -- the beat goes on, magnificently.

No comments:

Post a Comment