Friday, August 31, 2018

Spam Roundup August, 2018

Even with spam filters, some comments manage to make it through. Some of it's so oddly written, that it's oddly amusing. Here's a roundup of some of the "best" comments I received this month from spambots around the world.


Say what?

 - You may be missing out on the commercialize. Houses that hold had the trump tools for selling lemons and grapefruits you design end up fitness your put down properly. [Tell me more about how I can commercialize my designer lemons and grapefruits!]

- You are expiration to consider court game in effect. [Consider me expired, then.]

 - If you aren't precisely gifted when it comes to goals is to maintain to welfare from the oral cavity and some its edges. [I must not be precisely gifted, then.]

"Lumbering along" continues along

This month's challenge: try to find any way this toy
is even remotely relevant to the comments left about it.
The Straco Express Layout, Part 23 - Lumbering Along remains a popular post for spam. It's just a brief post about a 1960s Japanese friction toy. And yet...

- You appear to know a lot about this like you wrote the book or something. [That would be about the shortest book ever.]

- After reading this awesome post I am as well happy to share my experience here with my friends. [And then he links to a George Foreman indoor grill review. Some experience.]

- You may be missing out on the commercialize. [Yes. I'm sure there's big money in writing about antique friction toys.]

 - Great that you are getting ideas from this piece of writing as well as our argument made here. [I disagree.]


A word of advice

 - If you acquire a Facebook diplomat, but be genuinely innovational fill make their own videos. This offers a superfluous bonus.

If I could find a Facebook diplomat for sale, I assure you my offer would not be superfluous! 

That's all for this month. Remember, if your oral cavity still has some edges, work on lowering your golf score. 

No comments:

Post a Comment